Key finders have been a part of the world since the invention times. They are most commonly used in households to lock and unlock doors, open windows, and locate keys.
But the best remote bluetooth key finder have a much bigger potential than just opening a door or finding your keys.
There are various types of key finders, but they all share one thing in common: they can be found anywhere within their range, which is much longer than the distance from the door to the lock it’s trying to open.
The most common type of key finder is called a “magnetometer,” which uses magnetic fields to determine if there’s metal near it or not.
How to Choose the Best remote bluetooth key finder
When it comes to remote bluetooth key finder, the most important thing is to choose the best. There are a lot of brands and models out there with different features and benefits. It can be tough to decide which one is the right one for you.
If you want something that will perform well in almost all situations, go for a model with multiple settings like an LED light that turns on when it comes into contact with metal.
If you are looking for something inexpensive but still high quality, you should get a more researched one considering the following features:
Connectivity and Extended Working Range
A key finder is a device that is able to locate keys and other objects, with the help of a built-in sensor.
In the past, key finders were limited to a certain area. In order to expand its working range, it required an external transmitter that was connected via Bluetooth or another wireless connection.
In recent times, however, some key finders have been equipped with an extended working range of up to 100 meters on a single charge. This has made them more accessible and convenient for both home and office use.
Tracking Multiple Items or Something Other Than Keys
Key finders are primarily used in the industry to track items that have been lost or left behind. They are primarily used in retail stores or warehouses where they are used to locate missing items.
The key finder device is a handheld RFID scanner that is used to track multiple items.
The device is able to detect an item’s frequency, keep it away from other people, and find its location on the ground. The key finder can be easily integrated into the existing RFID system of an organization and can be installed for different applications.
A Key Finder has three different modes:
Regular mode: Keeps track of all the keycards, credit cards, and anything else you want to keep track of.
Scan mode: Picks up on any wireless signal in the area and looks for keycards or credit cards.
Alarm mode: When you are in the range of a specific device, it will sound an alarm on your phone when it picks up its signal.
Key Finder’s capabilities allow people to be more productive in their everyday lives, which is why it’s quickly becoming a popular tool for both individuals and businesses.
A key finder device is used to find anything or to command anything to do the targeted deeds and it signals us by alerting us with sound.
And a standard key finder device sound ranges from -17 dB to -22 dB when it sounds.
Bluetooth vs. GPS vs. Rf Technology
The Bluetooth vs. GPS Vs. RF technology uses in the strengths of each technology used in the devices of key finders and the results are also different from each other.
In recent years, Bluetooth has been criticized for its low range and mixed results – it’s been questioned as a reliable method of finding keys.
GPS is also a popular option for finding lost items or people due to its reliability and high accuracy. However, it might affect the battery life of the device if used too often or often in a short time frame.
RF technology, on the other hand, doesn’t need any additional hardware to work unlike GPS and Bluetooth – it can be used remotely with an app on your phone or laptop.
Two-Way Finding Feature
The two-way finding feature provides your key finder device with an audio and visual search function. This allows for both audio and visual detection of the keys.
The sound waves of the key make it easier to locate them within a certain distance, while the light emitted by it makes it easier to identify its color and shape.
Ease of Use
The key finder device enables you to find out your key as well as the keys of other users. This kind of device is a self-guided tool that has been designed for ease of use and fast results.
This tool can be used by any individual who wants to know their key and the keys of other people. It is recommended for those who want to sell their homes or simply want to know what their neighbors’ keys are.
Seamless App Integration
The seamless integration of apps is becoming more convenient by the day. This is mainly due to the rise in popularity of app integrations and device compatibility.
The key finder device uses a smartphone-based camera to connect with your keys. It then uses Bluetooth to send data over to your smartphone app, which lets you find your keys remotely and take pictures of them like a pro. It also lets you make notes about the keys for future reference.
This tool can be extremely helpful for those who forget where they left their house key, or those who want peace of mind that their house key will never be misplaced again and replaced by a spare one they found somewhere else!
The remote bluetooth key finder Device seamlessly integrates with the user’s smartphone and only requires the use of their phone as an added security measure.
Some of the benefits of using an LED flashlight are as follows. It helps you find your car keys, your keys that you lost at home, your dog’s leash or any other object that you have misplaced. You can also use it as a signal light if you ever find yourself in a dark area and need to contact for help.
An alarm light in key finder devices is a useful feature. This is a light that will indicate if your keys are missing or there is a keyless entry system. It will also show you the battery life of the device.
Key finder devices have been around for quite some time now but these days, they’re becoming more popular as they offer more features than ever before, including features such as online support and even smart home integration!
Number of receivers/fobs
The number of receivers/fobs used in a key finder device typically depends on the type of system and how it’s being used.
The most common uses for a key finder device include:
– Residential: up to 4 receivers/fobs,
– Commercial: up to 8 receivers/fobs,
– Industrial: up to 16 receivers/fobs, and
– HVAC: up to 32 receivers/fobs.
In order to identify a lost or misplaced key, a standard key finder device needs to provide a battery life of at least 8 hours.
In the industry, there are standard key finder devices that have been tested and proven to have an 8-hour battery life.
Size and Weight
The size of a standard key finder device is usually around 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
One more thing to consider is the weight of the key finder device because heavier ones can be cumbersome to carry on your person. They can also be a bit bulky if you want to take them with you when traveling.
There are a few different styles of key finders which may vary in shape and material. Some common materials used to manufacture these devices are ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, and TPE.
Top 10 Best remote bluetooth key finder Feature Overview
Here are the 10 remote bluetooth key finder we picked, have a look at their features.
1. Key Finder, Stick on Remote Finder Locator Tags | 6 Pack Wireless Wallet Car Key & TV Remote Control Finder, 95dB RF Beeper Key Finders That Make N
- 🎄【PRESS AND BEEP, NO APP NEEDED】 The LUXSURE key finder is designed with radiofrequency technology, which doesn’t require APP. Simply press the number button on the transmitter, and the corresponding receiver will beep and flash. Indeed a very convenient TV remote finder and car key finder.
- 🎄【95dB LOUDER BEEPER】 As loud as 95dB beeping sound and red LED flash to locate your lost items more easily. When you press number-coded button of the remote finder locator, the receiver will SOUND/BEEP and FLASH, leading you to find your lost item in no time.
- 🎄【115ft LOCATING RANGE】 The tracking device for keys emits radiofrequency signal which penetrates through floors, walls, cushions, leather etc to help you track your item as far as 115 feet away. For indoor, garden and yard use, it’s very helpful as a lost keys tracker, or tracker for wallet, phones, glasses and pets.
- 🎄【STICK ON OR ATTACH WITH KEYRING】 What come with this find my keys device are 6 double-sided stickers and 6 keyrings. The stickers attach the receiver to the TV remote control, mobile phone, glasses, luggage, etc., while the keyrings apply to your keychain, shoulder bags, ear pods, kids, pets and umbrella. For the wallet, simply put the receiver inside.
- 🎄【READY TO USE ON ARRIVAL】 The key locator also comes with all batteries needed. With complete set of accessories included, you’ll enjoy instant convenience of the item finder right on unwrapping. The remote control finder makes a great gift for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Children’s Day, Birthday, Anniversaries, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas, or a gift to anyone in constant trouble of forgetting things.
2. Key Finder,VODESON Wireless Key Tracker,Item Tag Locator,Beeper Alarm Tracking Device,Easy to Use Suitable for The Elderly,Find Keys,Keychain,Walle
- Very convenient, easy to use：This wireless key finder is very suitable for the elderly and people with poor memory and all busy working people. No need to install any APP on your phone,it is easy to operate even if it is used by the elderly.The product comes with 3 CR2032 batteries.It can be used after installing the battery.
- Portable transmitter design: vodeson item key finder with 1 rf transmitter and 2 receivers for locating any items like keys, wallet, tv remote control, keychain, glasses,dog cat collars or other things that are easy lost through the provided keyrings, you can press the matching button to locate them conveniently.
- Up to 100 feet working distance:Advanced radio frequency technology penetrates through walls, doors, cushions, and furniture to help find up to 100ft long-distance.The sound of the beeper is as high as 75-85DB.
- Longer standby time:Our products have a very long standby time.The standby time of the transmitter is up to about 12 months.The receiver’s standby time is up to about 6 months.Reach the leading level among similar products.No need to change batteries frequently.Our products also come with a key ring, double-sided tape(It can help you fix the receiver on the remote control), and logo stickers.
- Best gift for seniors and forgetful people :This key finder is a very useful and novel product,Not only can help you solve the trouble of finding things,at the same time, it can be used as a gift for your dear family and friends.Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Gifts, Halloween, New Year Gifts, Birthday Gifts etc.
3. Key Finder Keychain Bluetooth Tracker – Item Locator for Remotes, Wallets, Gadgets and More Tag, Android/iOS Compatible 2 Pack with Protective Case
- 🔊【Simple One-tap Setup Instantly Connects】This Key finder works with Apple iOS (7.0 or above) and Android (4.3 or above) devices with Bluetooth 4.0. You can download the iSearching app on Apple Store or Google Play. Working areas of anti-lost reminders is around 80 feet indoors and influence by bluetooth signal strength.
- 🔊【One Touch Find】Directly attach our key finder to everyday things like keys, bags. Click the “Click alarm” on the App to make your key finder ring and makes you find it quickly without wasting time looking for something.
- 🔊【Find Your Phone】Lost your Phone? Double press the key tracker button, your phone would ring, even when it’s on silent (Within Bluetooth Distance).
- 🔊【Separation Alert】The bluetooth tracker would alarm when disconnected or out of range, last about 40 seconds. Remind you to take away precious items. If you don’t note the alarm, App have memory function for the last lost location (Not GPS), can help you find items quickly.
- 🔊【Portable Design】The item tracker with a protective case chain is easy and convenient carry. Ultra-thin, small size design fits in your wallet, key or small item anti-lost reminder, pet tracking(No more than Bluetooth range. Not GPS).
4. Foxnovo Key Finder Locator: 164FT Remote 100 dB Beeping Sound – Wireless Long Lasting Batteries Wallet Key Phone Glasses Tracker with 1 Transmitter
- 【164FT REMOTE TRANSMITTIER】 FOXNOVO key finder locator can help you find your item up to 164FT through walls, floors, bags, cushions, etc. Carry it to everywhere and save your many time. Super convenient and helpful in your daily life.
- 【100 dB SOUND AND RED LED LIGHT】You will hear clearly the sounds from the key finder receiver when you press the button A/B to find your item. With LED red light help you find what you want quickly even if it is in the dark.
- 【LOW CONSUMPTION AND LONG LIFE TIME】 8 CR2030 lithium cells can work for 10 months，standby time lasts for 1 year and install battery easily. There is no need to replace the battery quickly because of low battery power energy consumption.
- 【8 LETTER CODE RECEIVERS】 Attach the receives to any 8 items. Just press the button on the transmitter, and the receiver of the corresponding color will beep loudly, then we can find the missing items. Such as dogs, bags, wallet, etc. No WIFI, APPS needed.
- 【FASHION APPERENCE】 Beautiful smart design and stand on the table directly without any support.8 letter code ABCDEFGH marks makes it easier to find your mislaid items for those who were forever looking for their keys and phones. Plus with Key-rings and double-sided tape meeting various needs.
5. Key Finder, Zen Lyfe/SwiftFinder Classic Item Finder Locator Bluetooth Tracker Device for Car Key/Wallets/Remotes/Luggage/Gadgets/Bike/Pets, APP Co
- ✔️【Object Finder】 Two-way finder both for phone and objects can help you to manage and find important belongings, also can help you to ring phone even when it is on mute mode
- ✔️【Community Search】 When you have lost things in public places, please remark “Lost” in our APP, then the last location will be sent to your phone if “Zen Lyfe” users passed by that place
- ✔️【Separation Alert】 With separation alert, your phone will alert you when it is moved out of connection range of your smart tag. You’ll never leave your valuables behind
- ✔️【Find Smarter】 Just say Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find your stuff
- ✔️【Family Sharing】 Tag information can be shared with family members and friends to help you find important belongings
6. Nutale Key Finder, 4-Pack Bluetooth Tracker Item Locator with Key Chain for Keys Pet Wallets or Backpacks and Tablets
- ►【Key Finder with App】The key finder is connected to the phone via Bluetooth and Findthing App. Size: 1.5inX1.5inX0.29in. It supports for iOS and Android phone. With 4 nut finder to attach keys, wallet, remote, glasses, phones, dog collars or other things that are easy lost. The key finder locator will help you not waste time searching for stuff.
- ►【One Touch Find】The key finder that makes music helps you find misplaced items quickly; Click the “CALL” on the App to make your key finder ring and find anything quickly.
- ►【Location Record Locator】Nut App has real time location map, and will record the last connected location to help you find it back. so you can open the map in the App to speculate approximate location of your missing items.
- ►【Long Battery Life & Support】Come with an extra replacement battery CR2032 (another battery in the key finder), each battery can be used for 10 months. Life-time technical support. If you have questions about remote finder, feel free to let us know.
- ►【Customer Care】We are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. Don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today!
7. Key Finder, Keychain Tracker, Remote Shutter for Smartphone Bluetooth Camera, Two-Way Anti-Lost Finder, Item Tracker with Android/iOS Bluetooth Fun
- [Anti-lost Item Finder] This key finder is designed to help you find your things easily, thus saving the search time. This is very convenient to locate your keys, keychains, wallets, bags, luggage, wallets, suitcases, etc. on the key tracker when finding and finding misplaced items, you can easily find them with one click They save time and money.
- [Easy to use] Bluetooth tracker device with mobile phone application. Download the application and you can find the items connected to your mobile phone or GPS tracker in both directions. Double-click the key tracker to make your phone beep, or click your phone to issue an item finder alert. Actually, the key finder can be a phone finder, wallet finder or other item finder
- [Replaceable and durable battery] This wallet tracker is powered by CR2030 battery, replaceable and low power consumption, 1 battery can support up to 180 days of standby time, and is equipped with a backup battery that can be used for a long time. Intelligent tracking equipment guarantees a stable and long tracking range. (Up to 100 feet indoors, up to 145 Ft in open areas).
- [Remote Camera Shutter] This wallet finder Bluetooth tracker can be used as a camera shutter for remote control and taking pictures, with fast response to long-range shutters.
- [Remote Camera Shutter] This wallet finder Bluetooth tracker can be used as a camera shutter for remote control and taking pictures, with fast response to long-range shutters.
8. Bluetooth Key Finder – Key Locator Device with App, Siri Compatibility, Extra Battery – Anti-Lost GPS Keychain Tracker Device for Phone, Luggag
- LOST AND QUICKLY FOUND – Running late and can’t find your keys? Stop wasting precious time with the Rinex remote key finder! With the push of a button, you can find your keys and get out the door in no time!
- TRACK ANYTHING BIG OR SMALL – Never lose anything again—not even a person or pet! If your kid sometimes wanders off at the park or your dog is an escape artist, the GPS Tracker can quickly alert you to their location via phone app.
- SECURITY MADE SIMPLE – Retrieve your valuables without a hitch thanks to our luggage tracker’s simple Bluetooth technology, iPhone and Android app, and GPS locating capabilities. If you have an Apple device, you can even use Siri to help you find your things!
- POCKET-SIZED PORTABLE PROTECTION – This key finder keychain never gets in your way since it’s super slim and less than an inch long! It’s so thin; you can slip it into your wallet or luggage without it taking up valuable space.
- BONUS BATTERY, BETTER SERVICE – Nothing is worse than trying to locate your pet or purse only to be met with a dead battery. That’s why we give you a BONUS battery! The extra battery and our top-notch customer service ensure you won’t have any issues that we can’t help with.
9. Key Finder Locator Wallet Tracker – for Remotes, Luggage, Gadgets and More Tag for Android/iOS Phone 2 Pack with Protective Case Key Chain
- 【Easy Connection and Operation】This Key finder works with Apple iOS (7.0 or above) and Android (4.3 or above) devices with Bluetooth 4.0. You can download the iSearching app on Apple Store or Google Play. Working areas of anti-lost reminders is around 80 feet indoors and influence by bluetooth signal strength.
- 【Bidirectional Searching】 Two-way finder both for phone and objects can help you to manage and find important belongings, also can use it to find your phone. double press the key tracker button, your phone would ring.
- 【Separation Alert】The bluetooth tracker would alarm when disconnected or out of range, last about 40 seconds. Remind you to take away precious items. If you don’t note the alarm, App have memory function for the last lost location (Not GPS), can help you find items quickly.
- 【Widely Useful】The item tracker with a protective case chain is easy and convenient carry. Small size is suit for wallet finder, pet tracking(No more than Bluetooth range. Not GPS), key or small item anti-lost reminder.
- 【Package including】2 Pcs item finders, Built-in batteries(CR2032), 2 Protective case, 1 User manual.
10. Key Finder, Waterproof Prevention Anti-Lost Alarm Item Finder, Selfie Clicker, Bluetooth Tracker for Finding Luggage Wallet Remote and Keys
- Fit For:Android9.0+ ＆ iOS9.0+ Bluetooth 4.0
- Easy To Use: It can be used after connecting using Bluetooth and the APP suggested on the manual, which is very convenient and fast
- Selfies Button:After connecting, turn on the camera and press the Selfie button to achieve long-distance shooting
- Prevention Anti-Lost：When the connection distance is exceeded, the phone and item finders will beep at the same time to prevent items from being lost
- Widely Useful: Widely Useful: Fit for wallet, key, luggage ect, suitable for various scenarios
What Is a Key Finder?
A Key finder is a device that is used for opening, locking or re-keying locks. Key finders come in different shapes and sizes and most of them use a high-powered magnet to open the lock.
The key finder can be attached to any object with a metal surface and is used in three main ways:
– Open: Attach the key finder onto a piece of metal like a car door or locker and it will open the lock with ease;
– Lock: Attach the key finder to an object that you want to lock;
– Rekey: Replace your existing keys with one attached to the key finder.
Types of Key Finder Available in the Market
There are many types of key finders available in the market. The most popular ones are:
Magnetic Key Finder: This is a key finder that has a magnet that can be used to hold onto any metallic object.
Bluetooth key finder: A Bluetooth key finder is a small device that can be carried around and used to find lost keys. With Bluetooth key finder, users can quickly locate their misplaced cell phone and get it back in their hands.
They can use it to find keys, other lost items like wallets and glasses, even pet dogs and cats if they own the device.
It has a small speaker that emits sound waves in an area of approximately 40 meters. The sound waves bounce off any objects nearby and return to the key finder. If the key finds, you will hear it making an audible beep.
RFID Key Finder: This is a key finder that uses radio frequency identification technology to identify objects with an embedded tag or chip.
How Does a Key Finder Work?
A key finder works similarly to a locator beacon for a lost dog or cat. When activated, the signal is sent out and picked up by a receiver which then sends the signal back to the device, thus giving the user an accurate location of where their item is located.
They are typically designed with one or two hooks that easily hook into the tumbler mechanism on the lock’s side plate.
A key finder is typically used by someone who has lost their keys and needs to open their lock quickly. The devices work by finding tumblers in order to unlock them without having access to the actual keys.
In order to make sure that your key finder works properly, make sure it’s fully charged before you use it for its first time.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Key Finders
Key finders are used for lots of tasks in the workplace. They are used to find resources, projects, people, etc.
Advantages of Key Finders-
-They are easy for users to use
-They can be used by multiple people
-They can help you save time
Disadvantages of Key Finders-
-It becomes difficult for them to remember all the things they have looked up in the past
Key finders may not be the best option if you’re looking for a specific thing like an old email or text message.
How to Protect Yourself from Rogue Apps on Your Device that Collect Sensitive Data?
There are countless apps on the market that promises to help us with our day-to-day tasks – but some of these apps have the potential to be dangerous if they are not properly configured.
The first step for protection is to ensure that you only use apps from reputable app stores such as Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
You can also ask your app store for a list of all its approved apps and check out the permissions each app has been granted (and double-check it later).
Are tile key finders worth it?
Tile key finders are often seen as an essential item that can save lives in case of an emergency. It’s not uncommon to see them advertised as a product that can even be used for 24/7 protection from potential intruders or break-ins.
How long does a key finder last?
A key finder that uses sound waves to detect the position of the key is typically good for about one month of use. While a typical metal key finder will last two weeks, it is best to replace them every six months.
Is there a tracker for keys?
There are many different kinds of trackers. Some use GPS tracking, some use sound, and others use combinations of the two.
With all the variety that exists in the world of trackers, it can be difficult to know which ones are worth your time.
A remote bluetooth key finder device is an essential part of modern security systems. A key finder is an electronic device that has a small antenna embedded within it.
When the device comes into contact with an electronic transmitter (usually embedded in a key) it triggers a circuit and emits a tone to indicate its location.
The main use of this device is to help you find your keys. It can also be used to help locate cell phones, car keys, or any other valuable electronic device.
When it comes to choosing the best remote bluetooth key finder, don’t just pick any old brand or model that you see in the store rather get exactly what you need at a reasonable price point.