Riding a motorcycle never seemed so easy as it does with a GPS device. The best motorcycle alarm system with gps is one that takes care of the ride and makes navigation easier.
Motorcycle GPS devices are designed to help bikers navigate through traffic easily, provide warnings of upcoming hazards, and guide bikers to their destinations.
They also help riders navigate through traffic-heavy urban areas, avoid accidents and know the safest routes to take.
Along with, a motorcycle GPS tracker is a device that is used to track the location of a motorcycle in real time.
Tracker devices are usually installed on motorcycles for security or safety reasons. They are helpful because they can send alerts when the user exceeds the speed limit or if the bike is involved in an accident.
The use of GPS tracking devices also helps find stolen vehicles since they can provide location information to police, insurance companies, and vehicle recovery professionals.
What to Consider When Selecting the Best motorcycle alarm system with gps
Choosing the best motorcycle GPS is a crucial decision. There are hundreds of models available in the market, and it is hard to find the one that fits your requirements exactly. In this article, we will discuss some factors you need to consider before buying a the Best motorcycle alarm system with gps.
There are various factors to take into consideration when selecting a GPS for motorcycles. Some of the factors are explained here below:
Route Planning and Mapping
Motorcycle GPS devices are mainly designed to provide navigation and routing information to the rider of a motorcycle on roads or paths.
It offers different features which offer the same goal of getting riders from point A to point B. To get a better understanding of how it all works, we will take a closer look at the route planning and mapping system.
The user can input their destination address or coordinates into the device. Motorcycle GPS will then use its internal database of maps and routes to determine the quickest way that is available given time and traffic conditions.
All of these devices use a mapping system that has been preloaded with maps and routes for the area in which the motorcycle will operate.
Voice navigation is a great specification of a Motorcycle GPS that helps motorcyclists find their way and avoid any obstacles and accidents. It is the future of navigation and it has been in existence for years.
Some voice navigation systems, like Waze, offer motorcycle-specific routing to help riders avoid accidents and get to the destination quicker. Motorcycle GPS devices like Garmin offer turn-by-turn directions to riders who might not be too familiar with an area.
A motorcycle GPS works on a battery and needs to be recharged. There are different types of power sources for a motorcycle GPS, the most prevalent being a rechargeable lithium ion battery which can be plugged in using its USB cable or connected to an external charger.
Usually, the motorcycle GPS devices are powered by their own built-in batteries which can typically lasting weeks or months on one charge, are not only helpful while on highways but also while cruising through town because they can provide the individual with information on how many miles are left before their destination.
Sensors are mechanical, electrical, or chemical devices that detect and respond to changes in the environment. In general, the most important specification for a sensor is its sensitivity. The sensitivity tells you how reliably it can detect signals from the environment.
In the case of Motorcycle GPS devices, it is important for them to have a high sensitivity in order to be able to work properly. Without high enough accuracy, the GPS device will not be able to find your position on a map accurately enough.
Device Construction and Drop (and Crash!) Protection
Standard motorcycle GPS devices are made with drop protection to keep the device safe from falls. A motorcycle GPS device’s construction is determined by the type of material it is made of, which will play a role in the level of protection that it offers. A high-quality device will be made of high-quality materials that are durable and strong.
The material that a motorcycle GPS device is made out of will determine how well it will fare after a fall or jump onto concrete. The more durable and stronger the material, the more protection that it will offer against drops and crashes. Devices with lower quality materials might need to be replaced or repaired after drops or crashes whereas devices with higher quality materials don’t have to worry about this as much because they can withstand drops and crashes without sustaining too much damage.
Standard Weather Protection System
There are a lot of GPS devices on the market that offer weather protection, but not all of them offer the same level of protection.
Some offer basic protection against light rain and fog, while others have been tested to withstand heavy rainfall, high winds and even snow. The best system should have a strong IPX-8 waterproof rating which will provide full-fledged protection against everything from heavy rain to raging storms.
The IPX-8 waterproof rating is an international standard for water resistance that has been adopted by many manufacturers and is one of the most important considerations when choosing a GPS device for motorcycle touring.
Memory system of an standard Motorcycle GPS
The memory system of an standard Motorcycle GPS is split into three main parts:
-The flash memory or internal storage is the place where the user interface and the maps are stored.
-The RAM memory where all program data is stored for immediate manipulation by CPU.
-The ROM which stores the operating system software and sometimes device drivers.
With the help of a motorcycle GPS, one can navigate the routes and remember the way back.
Generally speaking, a motorcycle GPS is a very useful device for those who have difficulty remembering the way back home or have difficulty navigating themselves home without help from a map or GPS system.
Smartphone Connectivity system of a standard Motorcycle GPS
The best motorcycle GPS should also offer custom settings and be compatible with your phone and other devices, such as Bluetooth speakers or intercoms, so you can share your location with other riders in close proximity.
The smartphone can be connected to the motorcycle GPS via Bluetooth for navigation purposes. This way the rider doesn’t have to stop their bike every time they want to step away from it and look at a map on their phone.
The rider just needs to navigate using the map on their phone and then reconnects when they get back on their bike again.
The standard voice navigation of motorcycle GPS is quite straightforward. The system has a simple menu with the following options: home, locate, destination, point of interest and view map.
There is also a basic function that can be used to check on the distance and time remaining to the destination.
The first option is for going back to your home location.
The second one locates a new destination on the map by typing in the name or address of your choice.
This will open up a detailed map as well as some points of interest within proximity to your desired location which you can choose from as well as your desired route type which you want it to take you there by either shortest time or shortest distance.
The third option takes you back to where you came from (previous location on the site).
Motorcycle GPS are in high demand. Many people are using them to make the process of navigation easier. With this new trend, many companies have tried to bring innovative technologies in this field.
For example, mobile phone manufacturers like HTC or Samsung have launched their own GPS devices for motorcycle riders. But there is another way of using the phone with a Bluetooth headset which has become an increasingly popular choice among motorcycle riders.
A motorcycle headset is more than just a Bluetooth device that lets you talk on your phone hands free while riding your bike.
It also pairs with your GPS navigation system, allowing you to listen to turn-by-turn directions while keeping both of your hands on the handlebars and eyes on the road ahead. The thing about pairing your smartphone with a Bluetooth headset is that it can be less distracting.
A touchscreen system of a standard Motorcycle GPS is a new and amazing technological advancement. These products can be used by motorcycle drivers who are wearing gloves, and also is very user-friendly.
A standard Motorcycle GPS is responsive enough to operate with gloves on which means you don’t have to take off your gloves every time you want to make an adjustment or change routes.
Best motorcycle alarm system with gps
We have created a list here of the motorcycle alarm system with gps.
1. EASYGUARD EM212 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm System with LCD Pager Display Rechargeable Transmitter Built in Shock Sensor & Microwave Sensor Detecting DC
- EASYGUARD 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm system with LCD pager display, built in shock sensor & microwave/proximity sensor detecting feature. Can real time monitor your motorcycle 24hrs everyday.
- With remote Engine Start optional, some newer motorbikes may need extra relay or bypass module in order to use this feature.
- The remote is rechargeable when working with rechargeable AAA battery, also can work with non-rechargeable AAA battery( if so, the remote is non-rechargeable)
- Fits for most DC12V motorcycles and scooters on the market, professional motorcycle alarm installer installation is highly recommended
- With long remote control working distance and can improve your motorcycle safety level better.
2. BlueFire Motorcycle Security Kit Alarm System Anti-Hijacking Cutting Off Remote Engine Start Arming Disarming
- Work with any motorcycle with 12 Volt batteries
- This electronic Anti-theft Alarm with remote controller can let your motorbike keep away from thieves
- Automatic remote engine start; Adjustable Shock Sensor
- Remote Arming/Disarming (Flashing lights warning/125db powerful siren warning)
- Emergency alarm: Anti-Hijacking by Cutting off Power Supply
3. XCSOURCE GPS303-F Waterproof Real Time GPS Tracker GSM/GPRS/SMS System Anti-Theft Tracking Device for Vehicle Car Motorcycle MA1012
- Waterproof Professional GPS Device: Location based service(LBS) + GPS double real time tracking monitor solution. Supports SMS/GSM/GPRS/Internet Network data transmission. Able to switch ARM / DISARM state by SMS.
- 4 Ways to Track your Car: Supports using Web server, PC tracking software, Mobile phone app or sending SMS to track your car. Send a message to the tracker, you will receive a text message with a google map link shows the instant location of your vehicle.
- Multiple Alarm Function: Door Open Alarm, ACC Alarm, Low battery Alarm, External Power Off Alarm, GPS Blind Spot Alert, SOS, Multi-area Management, Movement Alarm, Overspeed Alarm, Fuel Alarm, etc.
- Extra-long External Microphone: 1.5m Monitoring Microphone allows you to listen in to the situation inside your car while you call the device after changed it into Monitoring Mode.
- Rechargeable Device with Large Memory: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion Battery. Built-in memory for 16,000 positions, also supports external Micro SD/TF Card. (The external card is NOT included)
4. Rupse Wireless Alarm System Motorcycle Bicycle Bike Anti Theft Security Burglar Double Remote Control Warner Horn Adjustable Sensitivity (1pack)
- [Adjustable sensitivity] Five-speed adjustable sensitivity to meet different needs for vibration alarms
- [Anti-theft remote control] Super loud horn ,vibration alarm.
- [Flying saucer shaped] Horn and host all-in-one, with great waterproof performance.
- [Ultra-low power consumption] Prevents loss of battery current.
- [Easy installation] Connect positive and negative electrode correctly ，easy to operate, everyone can use, ATV,tricycle, motorcycle,scooter and bicycle can be used
5. WINOMO Motorcycle Alarm System Anti Theft Security System with Double Remote Control 12v Universal
- Ergonomic Design: Easy to use and install with compact and portable design.
- Widely Application: Universally work with any motorcycle with 12 Volt.
- Convenient to Use: Electronic Anti-theft Alarm with double remote controller. Shock Sensor with Remote Arming/Disarming.
- For Security: Call for help in Emergency. Let your motorbike keep away from thieves.
- And it will call for help in emergency to warn its owner.
6. EASYGUARD EM209 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm System with Remote Engine Start Starter Microwave Sensor Colorful LCD Pager Display Shock Sensor Proximity S
- EASYGUARD new version 2 Way Motorcycle Alarm system with colorful LCD pager display, built in shock sensor & microwave sensor detecting feature.
- With remote Engine Start/cut off optional, some newer motorbikes may need extra relay or bypass module in order to use this feature.
- Fits for most DC12V motorcycles and scooters on the market, professional motorcycle alarm installer installation is highly recommended
- Once properly installed, which can improve your motorcycle security level greatly
- Super Long Remote Control working Distance can monitor your motorbike 24 hours every day
7. Pyle Upgraded WatchDog Motorcycle Alarm – Anti Theft Security System – Auto Re-Arm Remote Auto Start ECU Transmitter High Power Speaker – PLMCWD75
- HIGH POWERED SIREN: This Alarm System features a Compact High-Powered Piezo Siren & flashes light to attract attention & will force the thief to flee.With 8 Level Impact Sensor adjustable sensitivity
- AUTOMATIC RE-ARM: This has a Simple Touch Arm, Disarm, Bike locator & Anti-theft Button Controls for easy operation. If not touched or started in 30 sec upon disarming, It return to arming mode
- 2-WAY TRANSMITTER: The Wireless ECU Control Transmitter device with LCD Display is a two way transmitter that beeps and vibrates to alarm the holder of a possible hijacking. It also features a remote auto-start function for keyless driving
- ANTI HIJACK AND AUTO START FUNCTION: The anti-hijack Button Activates Engine Shut-Down for Safe and Reliable Engine Immobilization. Engine Will Not Start Once Alarms is Activated to lock and secure your motor bike
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: The PLMCWD75 complete package includes Main Wiring Harness, (2) Water Resistant ECU Transmitters, Siren Speaker, and DC Power Ignition Module. Connect directly to motorcycles battery
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the Pyle PLMCWD75 we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked
8. 2PCS Car Styling Vinyl Decals Warning GPS Tracking Alarm Security System Bike Motorcycle Sticker 10x4cm
- GPS Sticker Decal 10x4cm
- Material 3M, Package include 2PCS
- Ideal for car, motorcycle, bike, laptop etc
- Apply for the postion clean, flat, smooth. DIY sticker
- Sunblock, Waterproof, Reflective with lights
9. Wsdcam 113dB Bike Alarm Wireless Vibration Motion Sensor Waterproof Motorcycle Alarm with Remote
- Suitable for Bikes, Electric Bike, Motorcycles
- Vibration alarm, 7 level sensitivity adjustable
- IP55 waterproof, suitable for outdoor use
- Vehicle search function, easy to find your vehicle by 3 kinds of bells
- Wireless control by remote, strong wireless range up to 66ft
10. YOHOOLYO Alarm Disc Lock Motorcycle Disc Brake Lock Anti-Theft Waterproof 110 dB 7mm Pin 5ft Reminder Cable for Motorcycles Bike Scooter Carry Pou
- The Anti Theft Lock is made entirely of metal, it is sturdy and durable
- The alarm sound is able to reach to 110 db, the measure of the locking pin 7 mm that allows us to set at 360 degrees, and it is possible to fix it in any position
- It comes with two keys, it is ideal for motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and any vehicle where there are holes or spokes on a wheel
- Motion sensor with 5 seconds delay and rust-resistant, weather-resistant, resistant to destroy physical and waterproof
- The package is included 1 motorcycle Disc Lock 2 keys and 1 allen key ,you can use the supplied allen key to unscrew the 4 screws in the back of our lock
How does a motorcycle GPS work?
A motorcycle GPS is a small GPS device that can be mounted on the handlebars of a motorcycle. The GPS device provides information to the rider in order to help them navigate to their destination.
There are several different types of motorcycle GPS devices available on the market today. Some models mount directly to the handlebars, while others mount below or beside them. They can also be installed on motorcycles with custom handlebar setups for a more personalized look.
Can I use my smartphone instead of a motorcycle GPS?
No, you can’t use your smartphone.
Motorcycle GPSs are specially designed for navigating the road, while smartphones are not. For example, smart phones have some disadvantages that motorcycle GPSs don’t have. For one, the battery life of the phone will be drained quickly and it’s not as easy to read in bright daylight or at night.
Do motorcycles have tracking devices?
There are many motorcycle tracking devices available on the market. These devices allow riders to know where their motorcycles are at all times. The devices also provide real-time updates of the motorcycle’s location, speed, and direction.
motorcycle alarm system with gps have become popular among riders because they provide very detailed information about their location while also providing accurate directions.
These devices are available in a variety of form factors and can be installed on various types of motorcycles. Some of these devices are touchscreen-based while others are voice-activated or use buttons for operation.
So, you should choose according to your need and budget, as there are various price ranges in the market.