It’s never been easier to track the location of your car. Now there are numerous GPS tracker for cars available on the market. You can find one that best fits your need by looking at what to look for when buying one.
The best GPS tracker will have voice activation so you don’t have to take it out of your pocket, and it will also support live tracking so you can follow its location in real time. The battery life is also important – if you want it to last, get one that lasts more than a day without charging.
This article is a guide to help you choose the gps tracker for dirt bike, which includes a review of some popular trackers and helpful buying tips.
We have selected these devices based on durability, ease of use and battery life. Here we go.
What is a GPS Tracker and How Does it Work?
A GPS tracker is a device that is used to track the location of an object. The most common use for it is to locate a car, but it can also be used for things like tracking your child’s school bus or an elderly person who may wander off.
GPS trackers are able to pinpoint the location of your object by using satellite triangulation. They use their own built-in antenna and data service providers in order to get the necessary information from space that they need. This information then gets transmitted back down to their on-board computer where they are able to show you the location of your tracked object.
How to Choose the Best gps tracker for dirt bike
A GPS tracker can be differentiated by the level of accuracy required for its use, as well as by its size, power, and features.
Commercial grade GPS trackers are typically used in businesses to track larger vehicles or delivery trucks. Small business grade GPS trackers are typically less expensive and are widely used in small business to track vehicle fleets with mixed accuracy levels.
So first of all realize your requirements.
Types of GPS tracker
The GPS tracking device is a small device that can be installed on any vehicle. It has the ability to transmit coordinates to the nearest satellite, which will then relay them back to a control center. The control center will then convert the coordinates into location information and send it back to the tracker unit. There are two types of trackers: active and passive trackers
Passive trackers do not have a power source, they rely on an external power source such as a car battery or 12-volt cigarette lighter plug for their power supply. Active trackers have an internal battery that they use for transmitting signals.
Active tracker units can be used in many ways, including for tracking down stolen vehicles as well as locating motorists who may have been involved in accidents.
It is essential for GPS trackers to have a GPS connection. The best options are those that have a connection to the internet so that your location can be monitored through an app on your phone.
Portability is an essential element in the best GPS trackers. The tracker should be lightweight, slim, and easy to carry around. The device should also have a long battery life.
Geofencing is generally used by businesses to track the location of their employees. It also helps them to provide their customers with an accurate estimate of when they will arrive at their destination.
Small businesses can take advantage of geofencing too. They will be able to free up their time by knowing when they should expect a customer. Geofencing provides them with the opportunity to give their clients an accurate estimate on how long it will take for them to arrive at the store or any other location.
So having geofencing feature with the GPS trackers is an useful feature.
The greater the number of locations it can track at any given time, the better.
If your GPS tracker only lasts a day, then it won’t be convenient to use every day, and if you have to charge it regularly, you’ll be spending more time on charging than tracking your car.
The greater the number of activities that the tracker can record and the more accurate the location that is recorded, the better.
The size of the tracker is also important, and there are plenty of GPS trackers available with sizes from small to large.
The level of accuracy in a GPS tracker can vary. This is determined by the device’s level of the signal and how often it updates its location. The better the accuracy, the more precise your location data will be, but it also drains the device’s battery faster.
Durability and construction
GPS trackers come in various materials, some with plastic bodies and metal cases, others with ceramic cases and metal. Some are even waterproof. The best GPS tracker for durability will have a sturdy and watertight body.
The best GPS trackers will be voice-activated, which will mean they are easier to use and don’t require that you take it out of your pocket.
Power consumption — The amount of power that a GPS tracker requires is also an important factor to consider. This can affect the life of the battery, as well as the overall efficiency of the device. So, the more power a tracker requires, the shorter its battery life is likely to be. Features You can find many options when choosing a GPS tracker, ranging from simple to complex.
Some basic features include
- voice activation: to make the tracking experience easier and convenient
- voice notifications: if the tracker is offline, it will make you aware when it becomes active again.
to let you know when the device is about to leave a particular area or when there is activity in an area
- speed alerts: if your car is speeding or not
- lock / unlock: to automatically lock or unlock a vehicle after an agreed-upon period of time has elapsed.
- tracking speed limit: if your car reaches a certain speed, it will alert you so that you can adjust your driving speed accordingly.
- remote lock / unlock: it allows you to remotely lock or unlock your vehicle.
- theft alerts: your car will be tracked as soon as it is taken out of your possession and it will notify you as soon as it is taken back.
- location history: this feature lets you see the locations where your car has been. It is useful for tracking routes.
- speed and distance history: you can get real-time updates when your car is traveling at a particular speed or driving a particular distance.
- mileage history: if you want to track how far your car travels on a particular route or how many miles your car drives in a day.
- geofencing alarm: can be used to alert you if the vehicle enters or leaves a pre-set geographical boundary
GPS is a powerful tool in the world of theft protection. It helps to find a stolen vehicle or a person.
There are two types of GPS trackers that can be used for theft protection:
– Tracking devices that are installed on the car, motorcycle, bike, etc.
– Tracking devices installed on the person’s body
GPS trackers can help you to find your property and reduce the risk of theft.
10 Best gps tracker for dirt bike
Here are the top 10 gps tracker for dirt bike
1. Tracki (2021) Mini Real time GPS Tracker Magnetic. Full USA &Worldwide Coverage. for Vehicles, Car, Kids, Elderly, Child, Dogs & Motorcycles. Small
- Unlimited distance real time tracking. Monthly fee is required. Full USA & all countries worldwide coverage. International SIM card included. We are USA based company focused in GPS tracking. Our competition are just white label resellers. Our client is Vodafone a top cellular company. Track Vehicles, Cars, trucks, Children, dogs, elderly, motorcycle, ATV, boat, equipment, tools, assets, valuables. Monthly fee of 19.95USD is required or as low as 9.95USD (more details in the big paragraph)
- Tracki is super small (1.75×1.5×0.55in) and super light (1.26 oz). Comes with embedded built in SIM card included and works worldwide. Included attachments: Strong magnet, Dog collar water resistant silicone cover, Belt clip, Key-chain, lanyard. 5 years history. We believe customer is King and provide live 7 days a week phone advisors.
- Rechargeable battery life is up to 5 days (the more it moves the lesser the days) tracking real time every 1-5 minutes. If real time tracking is not needed, battery lasts 30-75 days tracking 1-3 times per day (using battery save mode). Optional accessory (not included ASIN B07YVNV82V) comes with 6 times longer life 3,500mAh battery + magnetic waterproof box, extends battery life to 2 weeks at 1 min update and up to 10 months tracking once a day
- Works with GPS satellites when outdoors as primary tracking technology and when indoors Wi-Fi as a secondary backup tracking. Tracki listens to nearby Wi-Fi routers MAC ID, matching IDs to Wi-Fi database for accurate location when GPS is not available. See the tracking live on the map including compatible with Google Street view. Get real-time alerts when the tracker crosses a Geo-fence zone you set. Receive SOS, low battery, speeding, start moving alerts via App notification, SMS or email
- Lifetime warranty including lost or damaged device. Tracki is cutting-edge & easy to set up working out-of-the-box within a few minutes. Tracki comes included with highly rated smart phone Apps compatible with: Android, iOS and all Internet browsers. Monthly fee of 9.95USD-19.95USD is required.
2. Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
3. Tracking Humans: A Fundamental Approach to Finding Missing Persons, Insurgents, Guerrillas, and Fugitives from the Law
4. Garmin eTrex 22x, Rugged Handheld GPS Navigator
- Explore confidently with the reliable handheld GPS
- 2.2″ sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a micro SD card slot.Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
5. Spytec GPS GL300 GPS Tracker for Vehicles, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Loved Ones and Asset Tracker with Real-Time Tracking and App
- Easiest & fastest GPS tracking: Spytec GPS offers the fastest GPS trackers for vehicles, valuables, and equipment using 4G satellite technology. Receive location alerts from the GPS tracker via our iOS/Android apps.
- Easy-to-use software & features: Watch your tracker move on a map, customize alerts and boundaries, see past data, speed, distance, & more.
- Reliable service: With more than a 99.99% uptime and a .256 millisecond processing time, our cloud-based technology gives you the data you want, when you want it.
- Small & versatile: Our GPS tracker is 1″ thick with up to 2 weeks’ battery life. Simply set/activate and use as a GPS tracker for trucks, GPS bike tracker, motorcycle GPS tracker, or monitor teen drivers with this GPS tracker for kids.
- Lifetime warranty & affordable subscription: This device requires a subscription to our easy-to-use software on our mobile and desktop apps. Activate the device, choose your plan, and start tracking with zero contracts or fees. Subscriptions start at $19.95/month annually or $24.95/month, month-to-month. Get free 24/7 support and a lifetime warranty on GPS trackers with an active subscription.
6. Cube GPS Tracker, Real Time Tracking of Cars, Dogs, Pets, Kids, Motorcycles, Small Portable Tracking Device, Monthly Subscription Required
- Nationwide real time tracking, SIM card included. Monthly subscription starting at $16.50/mo needed for use. Track vehicles, cars, trucks, children, spouse, dog, elderly, motorcycle, ATV, boat, equipment, tools, employees, assets, car fleets, and valuable belongings. Place in a backpack, luggage, shipment or car & track real-time via your smartphone, iPhone, Android, Web app, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
- Rechargeable battery lasts from 10-60 days depending on configuration. Accessories available, OBDII charging cable, hardwire cables, mini usb to make sure your tracker is always charged.
- Setup geo-fence zones in the app and get real-time alerts when the tracker leaves that area. SOS button, low battery, speeding, & moving alerts about the tracker’s movements via app notification, SMS or email. Location history allows you to check the devices location history for up to 5 years.
- Monthly fee: Just like a cellphone a tracker needs a data connection using Verizon’s cellular network. A monthly fee is required: starting at $16.50/mo annual plan or $19.95/mo monthly for unlimited tracking nationwide, no hidden fees.
- Quick and painless customer service: Our US based customer service experts will take care of any questions or technical support so you’ll be 100% satisfied.
7. Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker – Vehicle, Car, Motorcycle, Bike, Senior, Kid, Belongings – Up to 4 Month Battery Life – Free 1-Year Subscription – Bu
- PROTECT & TRACK: 24/7 monitoring offers you peace of mind from anywhere. Perfect for tracking cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans, seniors, strollers, boats, teens, valuables, children, bags and assets.
- NEVER WORRY AGAIN: real time anti-theft alerts let you react quickly to suspicious activity. Set custom alert zones (geofencing) and receive notifications when the tracker enters or leaves them.
- EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE: up to several months between charges, various tracking modes available. Long life alarm mode (motion sensor) and 5, 10, or 30 minute update rate. Rechargeable in 1 hour.
- NO MONTHLY FEES, NO HIDDEN FEES: 1-year subscription and built-in SIM included, then from just $29.90/year. Uses GPS, Wi-Fi tracking. Works anywhere with 4G LTE-M coverage in the Continental USA and Hawaii.
- STANDALONE & DISCREET: Ready to track out of the box. Set it up instantly via the app and slip it into anything you want to track.No need to plug it in while in use. Lightweight, compact, concealable.
8. Optimus GB100M 4G LTE – Easy Install on Car’s Battery GPS Tracker
- Optimus Vehicle GPS Tracker – Track Cars and Trucks – Hardwired Installation – Requires a 2 wire Easy direct on Car’s Battery installation (Positive and Negative).
- $12.95 per month – Cancel Anytime – No Contract – No Hidden Fees.
- IPhone and Android App for Easy and Fast Tracking – Updates every 30 seconds and on corners.
- Email and Text Message Alerts for Movement, Speeding, Leaving or Entering Areas, Energy Disconnected – Driving Reports – 1 Year Tracking Historical Data Saved During Service.
- SIM Card and Data Plan Included – FCC, PTCRB Certified Unit – Coverage for USA and Canada.
9. LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker, – USA Manufactured, Waterproof Magnet Mount. Full Global Coverage. 4G LTE Real-Time Tracking for Vehicle, Asset, Fleet,
- Personal GPS for reliable tracking of people, vehicles, and/or assets
- Ultra-compact design | 100% Waterproof | Built-in Super Strength Magnet
- Attaches to vehicle | Fits in small pockets | Discretely hide in a backpack, case or purse
- Track & map (with Google Maps) in realtime on web-based software or SilverCloud App
- Text & email alerts | Geofencing | Vehicle Tracking | Location Reporting | Historical Playback
10. Garmin Edge 530, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping. Compatible with Vector (power meter). Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters)
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life
5 Great Uses of a 3rd Generation Wireless Location Tracking System
GPS trackers are location-tracking devices that help you to keep track of your vehicles or valuable assets. They are inexpensive and easy to install, so it might seem like an easy decision. However, before you buy one, it is important to weigh the benefits against the downsides.
A GPS tracker is a device that can be installed onto any type of asset in order to monitor its geographic movements. This information can then be used for many purposes including security and tracking of valuable assets.
GPS trackers are often used by individuals who want to keep tabs on their car or other personal items but they are also frequently employed by businesses for various purposes including security monitoring and inventory management. For this article, we will be focusing on how GPS trackers can be used by businesses for tracking their valuable.
Some Disadvantages Using GPS Trackers
Although this may be true, there are some disadvantages to using GPS trackers. As previously stated, these devices can be expensive. Some may require subscription fees and monthly charges, which is another added cost.
Disadvantages of GPS trackers GPS devices use a satellite signal that is located above our planet. In order for the device to work, it has to be able to detect the signal, decode the data, and then make sense of the information.
GPS devices depend on four satellites to work, and there are a lot of things that could interfere with the signal, like buildings, trees, hills and mountains. So if you are driving through an urban area, or in a large city, then it might not be very easy to pinpoint the location of your car.
Also, some areas have lots of tall buildings and they may block out the signal from the satellites, especially at night. GPS devices don’t provide 100% accuracy. Some may show you a false location even when the device is working properly.
Why Having a Good GPS Tracker is Important?
Here are the five reasons why you should have a good GPS tracker for your daily life.
- GPS trackers are not as expensive as they used to be.
- They can be installed on a vehicle and still monitor the person who is driving it.
- They can also monitor where a person has gone, how long they were at that location, and what kind of activity they were doing at the location (i.e., if the person was outside for work or inside for personal use.)
- GPS trackers can also be used to monitor people’s movements after an accident or incident to find out where they may have been taken by an attacker or someone with bad intentions towards them.
- GPS trackers can be installed on children’s backpacks to ensure that the children are safe throughout their day and return home safely at night, even if there’s no.
There are a plethora of gps tracker for dirt bike out there. Make sure you do your research before making a purchase, and always ask yourself what you need the tracker for. Remember, your needs may change over time so it’s best to buy something that is more flexible than something with one specific use case.