It’s never been easier to track the location of your car. Now there are numerous GPS tracker for cars available on the market. You can find one that best fits your need by looking at what to look for when buying one.
The best GPS tracker will have voice activation so you don’t have to take it out of your pocket, and it will also support live tracking so you can follow its location in real time. The battery life is also important – if you want it to last, get one that lasts more than a day without charging.
This article is a guide to help you choose the bike anti theft gps tracker, which includes a review of some popular trackers and helpful buying tips.
We have selected these devices based on durability, ease of use and battery life. Here we go.
What is a GPS Tracker and How Does it Work?
A GPS tracker is a device that is used to track the location of an object. The most common use for it is to locate a car, but it can also be used for things like tracking your child’s school bus or an elderly person who may wander off.
GPS trackers are able to pinpoint the location of your object by using satellite triangulation. They use their own built-in antenna and data service providers in order to get the necessary information from space that they need. This information then gets transmitted back down to their on-board computer where they are able to show you the location of your tracked object.
How to Choose the Best bike anti theft gps tracker
A GPS tracker can be differentiated by the level of accuracy required for its use, as well as by its size, power, and features.
Commercial grade GPS trackers are typically used in businesses to track larger vehicles or delivery trucks. Small business grade GPS trackers are typically less expensive and are widely used in small business to track vehicle fleets with mixed accuracy levels.
So first of all realize your requirements.
Types of GPS tracker
The GPS tracking device is a small device that can be installed on any vehicle. It has the ability to transmit coordinates to the nearest satellite, which will then relay them back to a control center. The control center will then convert the coordinates into location information and send it back to the tracker unit. There are two types of trackers: active and passive trackers
Passive trackers do not have a power source, they rely on an external power source such as a car battery or 12-volt cigarette lighter plug for their power supply. Active trackers have an internal battery that they use for transmitting signals.
Active tracker units can be used in many ways, including for tracking down stolen vehicles as well as locating motorists who may have been involved in accidents.
It is essential for GPS trackers to have a GPS connection. The best options are those that have a connection to the internet so that your location can be monitored through an app on your phone.
Portability is an essential element in the best GPS trackers. The tracker should be lightweight, slim, and easy to carry around. The device should also have a long battery life.
Geofencing is generally used by businesses to track the location of their employees. It also helps them to provide their customers with an accurate estimate of when they will arrive at their destination.
Small businesses can take advantage of geofencing too. They will be able to free up their time by knowing when they should expect a customer. Geofencing provides them with the opportunity to give their clients an accurate estimate on how long it will take for them to arrive at the store or any other location.
So having geofencing feature with the GPS trackers is an useful feature.
The greater the number of locations it can track at any given time, the better.
If your GPS tracker only lasts a day, then it won’t be convenient to use every day, and if you have to charge it regularly, you’ll be spending more time on charging than tracking your car.
The greater the number of activities that the tracker can record and the more accurate the location that is recorded, the better.
The size of the tracker is also important, and there are plenty of GPS trackers available with sizes from small to large.
The level of accuracy in a GPS tracker can vary. This is determined by the device’s level of the signal and how often it updates its location. The better the accuracy, the more precise your location data will be, but it also drains the device’s battery faster.
Durability and construction
GPS trackers come in various materials, some with plastic bodies and metal cases, others with ceramic cases and metal. Some are even waterproof. The best GPS tracker for durability will have a sturdy and watertight body.
The best GPS trackers will be voice-activated, which will mean they are easier to use and don’t require that you take it out of your pocket.
Power consumption — The amount of power that a GPS tracker requires is also an important factor to consider. This can affect the life of the battery, as well as the overall efficiency of the device. So, the more power a tracker requires, the shorter its battery life is likely to be. Features You can find many options when choosing a GPS tracker, ranging from simple to complex.
Some basic features include
- voice activation: to make the tracking experience easier and convenient
- voice notifications: if the tracker is offline, it will make you aware when it becomes active again.
to let you know when the device is about to leave a particular area or when there is activity in an area
- speed alerts: if your car is speeding or not
- lock / unlock: to automatically lock or unlock a vehicle after an agreed-upon period of time has elapsed.
- tracking speed limit: if your car reaches a certain speed, it will alert you so that you can adjust your driving speed accordingly.
- remote lock / unlock: it allows you to remotely lock or unlock your vehicle.
- theft alerts: your car will be tracked as soon as it is taken out of your possession and it will notify you as soon as it is taken back.
- location history: this feature lets you see the locations where your car has been. It is useful for tracking routes.
- speed and distance history: you can get real-time updates when your car is traveling at a particular speed or driving a particular distance.
- mileage history: if you want to track how far your car travels on a particular route or how many miles your car drives in a day.
- geofencing alarm: can be used to alert you if the vehicle enters or leaves a pre-set geographical boundary
GPS is a powerful tool in the world of theft protection. It helps to find a stolen vehicle or a person.
There are two types of GPS trackers that can be used for theft protection:
– Tracking devices that are installed on the car, motorcycle, bike, etc.
– Tracking devices installed on the person’s body
GPS trackers can help you to find your property and reduce the risk of theft.
10 Best bike anti theft gps tracker
Here are the top 10 bike anti theft gps tracker
1. Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker – Vehicle, Car, Motorcycle, Bike, Senior, Kid, Belongings – Up to 4 Month Battery Life – Free 1-Year Subscription – Bu
- PROTECT & TRACK: 24/7 monitoring offers you peace of mind from anywhere. Perfect for tracking cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans, seniors, strollers, boats, teens, valuables, children, bags and assets.
- NEVER WORRY AGAIN: real time anti-theft alerts let you react quickly to suspicious activity. Set custom alert zones (geofencing) and receive notifications when the tracker enters or leaves them.
- EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE: up to several months between charges, various tracking modes available. Long life alarm mode (motion sensor) and 5, 10, or 30 minute update rate. Rechargeable in 1 hour.
- NO MONTHLY FEES, NO HIDDEN FEES: 1-year subscription and built-in SIM included, then from just $29.90/year. Uses GPS, Wi-Fi tracking. Works anywhere with 4G LTE-M coverage in the Continental USA and Hawaii.
- STANDALONE & DISCREET: Ready to track out of the box. Set it up instantly via the app and slip it into anything you want to track.No need to plug it in while in use. Lightweight, compact, concealable.
2. G Keni Bike Tail Light Rechargeable, Anti-Theft Alarm, Warning Electric Horn, Bike Finder/Tracker with Remote, IPX6 Waterproof Electric Mountain Bi
- SAFETY TAILLIGHTS: 3-distinct flashing modes: burst/slow/steady on, keep you and your bike in safety. Support for wireless remote control or manually switch. Water resistant.
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM: Theft-deterrent alarm with remote activation and deactivation, up to be 120 decibels enough to frighten and deter thieves.
- BIKE FINDER: distance in the open, the remote control operating distance up to 50m(164 feet), easily find your bike location through light or sound. Wireless electric horn to alert others or cars while riding thru traffic.
- EASY MOUNTING WAY: Both saddle and seat post mounting kits are included. Attention please: the saddle mount bracket gap spacing between 1.97 in-2.36 in (50-60mm)
- LONG TIME POWER STANDBY: USB rechargeable with built-in 700mAh lithium battery that lasts up to 15 days average use (or up to 15 hours of flashing), it takes 2-3 hours to be fully charged. We offer one year quality guarantee. we will do replacement for the problem items.
3. GPS Tracker, TKSTAR GPS Tracker for Vehicles Hidden Waterproof Realtime Car GPS Trackers Anti Theft Tracking Device with Magnet GPS Locator for Car
- ☞ 【 SIM Card Not Included】: Just like a cell phone, our real-time GPS tracker needs a SIM card to give you unlimited data coverage. If used in the US we recommend SpeedTalk SIM cards which support 2G/3G/4G. The SIM card needs a subscription plan for data that no less than 30M monthly. The SIM card not included. Cancel anytime, no contracts or activation fees.
- ☞ 【Realtime Positioning and Precise Positon】: GPS/LBS multiple mode positioning provides you peace of mind. Real-time tracking through the website or mobile app (using Google Maps data), and you can also get GPS coordinates via SMS. GPS Accuracy up to is 16ft-32ft/5-10m.
- ☞ 【Strong Magnetic 】: With the built-in magnet, you can easily attach the device to any iron surface, user-friendly. 5000mAh battery, it’s very suitable for hidden inside vehicles.
- ☞ No Installation Needed — With strong magnet, the tracker can be installed quickly and permanently. Just attach it to any iron surface, one second installation! Built-in 5000 mAh lithium battery, maximum 90 days standby, Continuous use:3-5 days,normal working time:7-10 days.
4. Mini GPS Tracker TKSTAR Anti-Theft Real Time Tracking on App Anti-Lost GPS Locator Tracking Device for Bags Kids Satchels Important Documents Lugga
- 【Monitor Affordable】Just like a cell phone, our real-time GPS tracker needs a SIM card to give you unlimited data coverage. If used in the US we recommend SpeedTalk or T-mobile SIM cards which support 2G/3G/4G. The SIM card needs a subscription plan for data that no less than 30Mb monthly. The SIM card not included. Cancel anytime, no contracts or activation fees
- 【Unlimited Distance Real Time Tracking】GPS/LBS dual mode positioning, GPS accuracy is 16 – 32 ft. Easily and privately track any location in the world from your computer, tablet, or phone. You can also track unlimited devices under one account. Perfect for tracking children, teen, elderly, employees, dog, tools, assets, valuable belonging. value
- 【Alerts & Smart Notifications】Revolutionary technology works indoors & outdoors. You will get real-time alerts when the tracker crosses a Geo-fence zone that you designate. You can receive low battery, speeding and start moving alerts about the tracker’s movements via App notification or SMS. 180 days history reports on speed, time stamps + map routes.
5. XCSOURCE Vehicle GPS Tracker Real Time GPS Tracking Motorcycle Car Bike Antitheft GPS Tracking Device Locator AH207
- Real-time tracking, show location information automatically(supports Android/IOS APP, web/WAP).
- Getting instructions and location information via SMS, queries on Google map.
- Built-in switching power supply, wide voltage input range(suitable for all cars), plug and work.
- It needs password to make and change any setup, protect your privacy.
- It can accurately position even when the signal is weak.
6. ZEERKEER Mini GPS Tracker Magnetic Mini GPS Locator Anti-Theft Anti-Lost Real Time Micro GPS Tracking Device for Kids, Elderly, Wallet, Luggage and
- ★【Real-time & Accurate Positioning】: GPS / A GPS / LBS multi-mode positioning, positioning accuracy of up to 16ft / 5m. You can track the device in real time on Google Maps via SMS, APP and Website.
- ★【One-button SOS Call 】: When your family in an emergency, they can press the SOS button for 3 seconds, then mini trackers will send SMS “help alarm!” to protect the safety of the family.
- ★【Geo-fence】: Set up a geofence for the mini tracker devices to restrict its movements within a district. You will receive alarm information on APP when it goes out of or get in this district.
- ★【Built-in Magnet】: Mini trackers has built in strong magnet which can be attached on any metal surface. And the size of micro gps tracker is 47mm x 24mm x 17mm (1.57″*0.94″*0.70″), the weight is only 25g, easy to hidden.
- ★【Wide Usage】: Mini tracking device is designed for tracking the location of the lost elderly, children, pets, luggage, wallet and vehicles(renting car, truck, motorcycle, freezer, boat, etc).
7. GPS Tracker for Vehicles Hidden Magnetic Vehicles GPS Tracker Locator Real Time GPS Tracker for Car Motorcycles Trucks with Anti-Theft Alarm SIM Ca
- real-time Vehicle Tracker – GPS/A-GPS/LBS dual mode positioning, GPS accuracy is 16ft-32ft/5-10m, LBS accuracy is 320ft-3200ft/100-1000m. 【PLS NOTE】: It needs a 2G/GSM SIM card which has a subscription plan for data traffic that no less than 30M monthly. Please confirm there is 2G cellular coverage in your area and you can get a SIM card which supports 2G cellular from your country before order. We recommend T-mobile or Speedtalk SIM card if you use it in the USA.
- application of Real-time Vehicle Tracker – With GPS and LBS dual mode positioning, used for vehicle management and location tracking services. Linking to the Google Map, any location can be tracking as long as it is on Google Maps, include America, Europe, Africa, Oceania and so on (Note: Need to use a SIM card from local country).
- multi-function – Real-time tracking, geo-fence, historical route view, induction sensor, over-speed alarm, shake alarm, low power alarm, power-saving mode on the APP. IP58 waterproof design, dustproof, impact resistant.
- no Installation Required – With strong magnet, the tracker can be installed quickly and permanently. Just attach it to any iron surface, one second installation. Built-in 5000 mAh lithium battery, maximum 90 days standby, normal working time: 2 weeks.
- free APP & Web Tracking Platform – Download the App on your Android or iOS device, remotely real-time tracking on phone, tablet or PC by Free APP, positioning accuracy of up to 5-10 meters(16ft-32ft). Any problems please feel free to contact customer service via Amazon messages.
8. TKSTAR GPS Tracker,GPS Tracker for Vehicles Waterproof Real Time Car GPS Tracker Strong Magnet Tracking Device For Motorcycle Trucks Anti Theft Ala
- ✔【 SIM Card Not Included】: Just like a mobile phone, our car tracker needs insert a SIM card to work. Please buy a SIM card that support 2G network and insert it to our tracker device. Then you can real-time track through SMS, APP and website on mobile phone, tablet or PC. In the US, We recommend: SpeedTalk/T-mobile.
- ✔【 Precise Positioning】: GPS+LBS dual mode positioning provides you peace of mind. If the GPS signal is good, the vehicle tracker will be positioned through the GPS satellite(the accuracy is 16ft-32ft/5-10m); otherwise, vehicle tracker will be positioned through the LBS(the accuracy is 100-1000 meters)!
- ✔【Anti Theft Functions】: Shake alarm | Geofencing | Overspeed alert | Historical playback. Whether it’s commercial fleet management or tracking the safety issues of the people you care about when they drive, our tkstar tracker is a perfect choice.
- ✔【Strong Magnetic and Easy to Install 】: Built-in 5pcs strong magnets, gps locator can easily attach the device to any iron surface, easy to install and hidden. IP67 waterproof, no need to worry on rainy days.
- ✔【Excellent and Faster Customer Service】: There may be some places on the product manual that are not clear enough, please feel free to contact us whenever you need help. We will respond within 12 hours!
9. Warning GPS Tracking Car Stickers Anti-Theft Alarm Motorcycle Bike Helmet Vinyl Decals (5x2cm 2PCS)
- Creative GPS Alarm Stickers
- Ideal for car whole body, motorcycle, bike, helmet
- Waterproof, sunblock, non-fading, long lasting, reflective
- no car wash within 5 days.
- Made of quality 3M material. 3 sizes for choose
10. XCSOURCE GPS303-F Waterproof Real Time GPS Tracker GSM/GPRS/SMS System Anti-Theft Tracking Device for Vehicle Car Motorcycle MA1012
- Waterproof Professional GPS Device: Location based service(LBS) + GPS double real time tracking monitor solution. Supports SMS/GSM/GPRS/Internet Network data transmission. Able to switch ARM / DISARM state by SMS.
- 4 Ways to Track your Car: Supports using Web server, PC tracking software, Mobile phone app or sending SMS to track your car. Send a message to the tracker, you will receive a text message with a google map link shows the instant location of your vehicle.
- Multiple Alarm Function: Door Open Alarm, ACC Alarm, Low battery Alarm, External Power Off Alarm, GPS Blind Spot Alert, SOS, Multi-area Management, Movement Alarm, Overspeed Alarm, Fuel Alarm, etc.
- Extra-long External Microphone: 1.5m Monitoring Microphone allows you to listen in to the situation inside your car while you call the device after changed it into Monitoring Mode.
- Rechargeable Device with Large Memory: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion Battery. Built-in memory for 16,000 positions, also supports external Micro SD/TF Card. (The external card is NOT included)
5 Great Uses of a 3rd Generation Wireless Location Tracking System
GPS trackers are location-tracking devices that help you to keep track of your vehicles or valuable assets. They are inexpensive and easy to install, so it might seem like an easy decision. However, before you buy one, it is important to weigh the benefits against the downsides.
A GPS tracker is a device that can be installed onto any type of asset in order to monitor its geographic movements. This information can then be used for many purposes including security and tracking of valuable assets.
GPS trackers are often used by individuals who want to keep tabs on their car or other personal items but they are also frequently employed by businesses for various purposes including security monitoring and inventory management. For this article, we will be focusing on how GPS trackers can be used by businesses for tracking their valuable.
Some Disadvantages Using GPS Trackers
Although this may be true, there are some disadvantages to using GPS trackers. As previously stated, these devices can be expensive. Some may require subscription fees and monthly charges, which is another added cost.
Disadvantages of GPS trackers GPS devices use a satellite signal that is located above our planet. In order for the device to work, it has to be able to detect the signal, decode the data, and then make sense of the information.
GPS devices depend on four satellites to work, and there are a lot of things that could interfere with the signal, like buildings, trees, hills and mountains. So if you are driving through an urban area, or in a large city, then it might not be very easy to pinpoint the location of your car.
Also, some areas have lots of tall buildings and they may block out the signal from the satellites, especially at night. GPS devices don’t provide 100% accuracy. Some may show you a false location even when the device is working properly.
Why Having a Good GPS Tracker is Important?
Here are the five reasons why you should have a good GPS tracker for your daily life.
- GPS trackers are not as expensive as they used to be.
- They can be installed on a vehicle and still monitor the person who is driving it.
- They can also monitor where a person has gone, how long they were at that location, and what kind of activity they were doing at the location (i.e., if the person was outside for work or inside for personal use.)
- GPS trackers can also be used to monitor people’s movements after an accident or incident to find out where they may have been taken by an attacker or someone with bad intentions towards them.
- GPS trackers can be installed on children’s backpacks to ensure that the children are safe throughout their day and return home safely at night, even if there’s no.
There are a plethora of bike anti theft gps tracker out there. Make sure you do your research before making a purchase, and always ask yourself what you need the tracker for. Remember, your needs may change over time so it’s best to buy something that is more flexible than something with one specific use case.