It’s never been easier to track the location of your car. Now there are numerous GPS tracker for cars available on the market. You can find one that best fits your need by looking at what to look for when buying one.
The best GPS tracker will have voice activation so you don’t have to take it out of your pocket, and it will also support live tracking so you can follow its location in real time. The battery life is also important – if you want it to last, get one that lasts more than a day without charging.
This article is a guide to help you choose the 4g gps tracker no contract, which includes a review of some popular trackers and helpful buying tips.
We have selected these devices based on durability, ease of use and battery life. Here we go.
What is a GPS Tracker and How Does it Work?
A GPS tracker is a device that is used to track the location of an object. The most common use for it is to locate a car, but it can also be used for things like tracking your child’s school bus or an elderly person who may wander off.
GPS trackers are able to pinpoint the location of your object by using satellite triangulation. They use their own built-in antenna and data service providers in order to get the necessary information from space that they need. This information then gets transmitted back down to their on-board computer where they are able to show you the location of your tracked object.
How to Choose the Best 4g gps tracker no contract
A GPS tracker can be differentiated by the level of accuracy required for its use, as well as by its size, power, and features.
Commercial grade GPS trackers are typically used in businesses to track larger vehicles or delivery trucks. Small business grade GPS trackers are typically less expensive and are widely used in small business to track vehicle fleets with mixed accuracy levels.
So first of all realize your requirements.
Types of GPS tracker
The GPS tracking device is a small device that can be installed on any vehicle. It has the ability to transmit coordinates to the nearest satellite, which will then relay them back to a control center. The control center will then convert the coordinates into location information and send it back to the tracker unit. There are two types of trackers: active and passive trackers
Passive trackers do not have a power source, they rely on an external power source such as a car battery or 12-volt cigarette lighter plug for their power supply. Active trackers have an internal battery that they use for transmitting signals.
Active tracker units can be used in many ways, including for tracking down stolen vehicles as well as locating motorists who may have been involved in accidents.
It is essential for GPS trackers to have a GPS connection. The best options are those that have a connection to the internet so that your location can be monitored through an app on your phone.
Portability is an essential element in the best GPS trackers. The tracker should be lightweight, slim, and easy to carry around. The device should also have a long battery life.
Geofencing is generally used by businesses to track the location of their employees. It also helps them to provide their customers with an accurate estimate of when they will arrive at their destination.
Small businesses can take advantage of geofencing too. They will be able to free up their time by knowing when they should expect a customer. Geofencing provides them with the opportunity to give their clients an accurate estimate on how long it will take for them to arrive at the store or any other location.
So having geofencing feature with the GPS trackers is an useful feature.
The greater the number of locations it can track at any given time, the better.
If your GPS tracker only lasts a day, then it won’t be convenient to use every day, and if you have to charge it regularly, you’ll be spending more time on charging than tracking your car.
The greater the number of activities that the tracker can record and the more accurate the location that is recorded, the better.
The size of the tracker is also important, and there are plenty of GPS trackers available with sizes from small to large.
The level of accuracy in a GPS tracker can vary. This is determined by the device’s level of the signal and how often it updates its location. The better the accuracy, the more precise your location data will be, but it also drains the device’s battery faster.
Durability and construction
GPS trackers come in various materials, some with plastic bodies and metal cases, others with ceramic cases and metal. Some are even waterproof. The best GPS tracker for durability will have a sturdy and watertight body.
The best GPS trackers will be voice-activated, which will mean they are easier to use and don’t require that you take it out of your pocket.
Power consumption — The amount of power that a GPS tracker requires is also an important factor to consider. This can affect the life of the battery, as well as the overall efficiency of the device. So, the more power a tracker requires, the shorter its battery life is likely to be. Features You can find many options when choosing a GPS tracker, ranging from simple to complex.
Some basic features include
- voice activation: to make the tracking experience easier and convenient
- voice notifications: if the tracker is offline, it will make you aware when it becomes active again.
to let you know when the device is about to leave a particular area or when there is activity in an area
- speed alerts: if your car is speeding or not
- lock / unlock: to automatically lock or unlock a vehicle after an agreed-upon period of time has elapsed.
- tracking speed limit: if your car reaches a certain speed, it will alert you so that you can adjust your driving speed accordingly.
- remote lock / unlock: it allows you to remotely lock or unlock your vehicle.
- theft alerts: your car will be tracked as soon as it is taken out of your possession and it will notify you as soon as it is taken back.
- location history: this feature lets you see the locations where your car has been. It is useful for tracking routes.
- speed and distance history: you can get real-time updates when your car is traveling at a particular speed or driving a particular distance.
- mileage history: if you want to track how far your car travels on a particular route or how many miles your car drives in a day.
- geofencing alarm: can be used to alert you if the vehicle enters or leaves a pre-set geographical boundary
GPS is a powerful tool in the world of theft protection. It helps to find a stolen vehicle or a person.
There are two types of GPS trackers that can be used for theft protection:
– Tracking devices that are installed on the car, motorcycle, bike, etc.
– Tracking devices installed on the person’s body
GPS trackers can help you to find your property and reduce the risk of theft.
10 Best 4g gps tracker no contract
Here are the top 10 4g gps tracker no contract
1. TrackmateGPS Dash T11 4G/LTE Tracker for Vehicles. Real Time,Hard Wired, Optional Wiring for Kill Switch,Door Lock/Unlock, No Contract. 24/7 Activa
- SUPER PRECISE TRACKING AND DETAILED REPORTS: Get up-to-the-minute tracking of your car or device’s location and routes using external GPS and GSM antennas. Perfect for tracking new drivers, teenagers, employees, deliveries, and for anti-theft purposes.
- IDEAL FOR RENTAL FLEETS: LOCK/UNLOCK VEHICLE DOOR AND KILL IGNITION REMOTELY: Optional wiring harness and relay is available separately as “Accessory Bundle”
- NO CONTRACT, NO COMMITMENT: Don’t get tied down with long-term contracts! Choose from 5 affordable plans with no activation or cancellation fees. Our monthly plans start as low as $9.99. Our PLATINUM plan updates as fast as every 5 seconds.
- NATIONWIDE COMPATIBILITY: Our customized SIM card operates on AT&T and T-Mobile networks simultaneously, with option to provision SIM card for world-wide service. Monitor your vehicle on your computer, or on mobile via iOS or Android compatible app.
2. TrackmateGPS MINI PRO LTE 4G GPS Tracker, Vehicle/Motorcycles, Hardwired, T-Mobile/AT&T coverage. Plans from $9.99/M. No contract. Optional Relay f
- SUPER PRECISE TRACKING AND DETAILED REPORTS: Get up-to-the-minute tracking of your car or device’s location and routes using internal GPS and GSM antennas. Perfect for tracking new drivers, teenagers, employees, deliveries, and for anti-theft purposes.
- EASILY CONCEALABLE: 3.4 x 2.2 x 0.5 inches, 1.76oz.
- NATIONWIDE COMPATIBILITY: With AT&T and T-mobile service we can guarantee great service. See our website for activation and installation information.
3. VyncsPro GPS Tracker 4G No Monthly Fee OBD Car Tracker Real Time GPS 1 Year Data Plan Included 60 Seconds GPS, Live Map, Teen Unsafe Driving Alert,
- No Monthly Fee. No Contract. $39.99 one-time network activation fee. 4G OBD-II Realtime Car GPS Tracker Device. SIM card, 1 year of data plan, and 1 year of service Included.
- VyncsPro comes with 60 sec GPS update, Live Map refreshing map automatically as vehicle moves. Real-time Geofence zone, OBD diagnostics, maintenance, recall, fuel economy, fuel level (if available) data. Curfew Hours notifications upgrade. Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history, driving score. Tamper alert sent once device is plugged back into OBD after it is removed.
- Comes with web account and Android/iOS apps. Full service connected car product with Real Time GPS tracking, LIVE MAP, 60 SECONDS REAL-TIME GPS with 30/15 seconds GPS update upgrades available. No battery needed. Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep after car ignition is off but wakes up once in every hour (when the car-ignition is off) to update location in your account and then goes back to sleep again. GET VYNCSFLEET FOR COMMERCIAL FLEETS OR TRACKING MORE THAN ANY NUMBER OF VEHICLES.
- Wireless connection supported in 200+ countries including all 50 US States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada. SIM CARD INCLUDED ALONG WITH 1 YEAR DATA PLAN FROM THE DELIVERY DATE. SAME AMOUNT FOR RENEWAL IN THE SECOND YEAR (RENEWAL FEE INCLUDES SERVICE AND DATA PLAN FOR THE SECOND YEAR).
- Works in 200+ countries. Please check with us for the complete list.
4. GL300MG 4G LTE GPS Real Time Tracker Model with Large 2600 mAh Internal Battery and 3-axis Accelerometer, No Contract + Unlimited Monthly Use by Sp
- Real Time LTE Coverage with 2 Weeks of Battery Life with Internal Rechargeable Battery
- 6 Months of History including Reports of Miles Per Hour, Coordinates, Street Address, Time Parked, Time in Motion
- Alerts can be configured via text message and/or email of motion detected, motion stopped, low battery, and more
- Fleet Tracking Available to Track Multiple Vehicles Under One Account
- $17 Per Month if Purchased with 12 Months of Service & $8 Activation Fee. $23 for Individual Monthly Service.
5. Trailer GPS tracking unit with 5-year battery life – no wires – no contracts & no monthly fees
- NO CONTRACTS & NO MONTHLY FEES. Perfect for long deployments. Protect & monitor assets.
- INCLUDES 3-YEARS OF SERVICE. After 3-years of service, it’s only $20 per year to renew.
- INTERNATIONAL SERVICE – NEW UPGRADE TO THE TTU-730
- NO WIRES AND EASY TO INSTALL. Attaches with magnet, bolt on, or adhesive.
- LONG LASTING 5-YEAR BATTERY.
6. GPS Tracker – Optimus 2.0 – 4G LTE Tracking Device for Cars, Vehicles, People, Equipment
- Accurate, Discreet, Real-Time GPS Tracker
- $19.95 per month – Quarterly 5% off | Bi-Annual 10% off | Annual 20% off subscription plan – All features included – Cancel Anytime – No Contract – No Hidden Fees – All tracker update options are included as fast as 10 second report frequency
- Track your vehicle, machinery, valuables and loved ones LIVE 24/7 from our EASY TO USE State-of-the-Art Tracking Software.
- Battery Life up to 2 weeks reporting frequency at 1 minute
- Set up custom INSTANT ALERTS – text and/or email – App available on IPhone and Android – SIM Card and Data Plan Included – FCC Certified Unit – Coverage for USA and Canada.
7. SpeedTalk Mobile GPS Tracker SIM Card Starter Kit | 3 in 1 Universal SIM: Standard, Micro, Nano for Kids Senior Pet Car Activity 5G 4G LTE Tracking
- Our SIM card can be used with unlocked 5G 4G LTE GSM devices such as but not limited to GPS Trackers, Kid GPS Trackers, Pet Trackers, Senior Trackers, Smart Watches, Car Alarm Systems.
- Activate with any of SpeedTalk’s Nationwide wireless service plans.
- A U.S. number is auto generated upon service activation.
- No Contract. Easy activation. No Credit Checks or Activation Fees. SIM card is pre-cut– standard SIM, micro SIM and nano SIM. Punch out the size you need for your unlocked GSM device.
- Worldwide coverage in 200 countries.
8. EIOTCLUB Prepaid 4G LTE SIM Card – No Contract Wireless Data Service – USA Compatible with Mobile Phone for Kids Watch, GPS Devices, Security Camer
- ☆ Great Data Service Solution – Our SIM card offers 300MB data for 30 days of wireless service for No Cost. Join and enjoy this service right now. Get unlimited 4G high-speed data service on the largest and most reliable networks in the United States.
- ☆ How It Works – Just insert the SIM card to your device Without Activation and that’s it. Our service will work within the USA through AT&T and T-Mobile cellular towers. This SIM kit is pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device: Standard, Micro and Nano sizes.
- ☆ Safe and Reliable – No Contracts. No extra fees. No hidden fees. No activation fees. During the use process you simply fill in the correct email address and you will have a chance to choose different levels of our service plans.
- ☆ Compatible and Convenient Data Service – Our SIM cards have been Tested and there are PERFECT for a variety of IoT devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, PCs, watches, pet trackers, security cameras, trail and game cameras for hunting, 4G routers, GPS devices, car locators and more. Data Only, Not support talk & text.
- ☆ Online Support Provided – We will provide online ordering and Professional online customer support and answer any questions you may have. Your satisfaction is our goal. Please message us if you have any questions and provide your SIM card number(Keep it) so we may better assist.
9. LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker, – USA Manufactured, Waterproof Magnet Mount. Full Global Coverage. 4G LTE Real-Time Tracking for Vehicle, Asset, Fleet,
- Personal GPS for reliable tracking of people, vehicles, and/or assets
- Ultra-compact design | 100% Waterproof | Built-in Super Strength Magnet
- Attaches to vehicle | Fits in small pockets | Discretely hide in a backpack, case or purse
- Track & map (with Google Maps) in realtime on web-based software or SilverCloud App
- Text & email alerts | Geofencing | Vehicle Tracking | Location Reporting | Historical Playback
10. Amcrest GPS GL300 GPS Tracker for Vehicles (4G LTE) – Portable Mini Hidden Real-Time GPS Tracking Device for Vehicles, Cars, Kids, Pets, Assets, T
- COMPACT 4G GPS TRACKER – Perfect for tracking vehicles, loved ones (teens, spouses, children, elderly) or assets. With its sleek and compact design, it easily slips into cars, backpacks, strollers, luggage and is highly concealable. Monthly subscription required. No contracts or activation/cancellation fees. $19.99 – 60 second updates. $24.99 – 30 second. $29.99 – 15 second. $34.99 – 5 second updates. *Includes Magnetic Weatherproof Case & Fabric Zipper Case. USA, Canada & Mexico Only.
- REAL-TIME SMARTPHONE & PC TRACKING – With lighting fast 4G LTE this GPS tracker offers real-time tracking with up to 5-second updates through desktop web-access (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) or through the Amcrest GPS smartphone app (iOS/Android). The intuitive user interface allows you to easily monitor activity, manage alerts and generate custom reports. Create links and share them with your friends, family and co-workers to keep track of cars, children, seniors and assets.
- GEO-FENCING, SMART ALERTS & REPORTS – Create custom geo-fencing zones that alert you anytime the GPS tracker enters or exits a zone. Speed limit, harsh breaking, start/stop and proximity alerts allow you to easily track your vehicles and loved ones. Receive text, push and email notifications directly to your smartphone or PC with the Amcrest GPS app and desktop web-access client. Access your data with intelligent reporting directly from your Smartphone, Mac or PC.
- BUILT TO LAST – EXTENDED BATTERY – This Amcrest 4G GPS Tracker is built to last with heavy-duty materials including an IP65 weatherproof housing as well as extended 2600mah battery which lasts up to 10-14+ days on a full charge with 60sec updates (7-8 days with 30sec updates, 4-5 days with 15sec updates, and 2-3 days with 5sec updates). Utilizes Google Maps for tracking and mapping. Includes 1 x AM-GL300W-4G GPS Tracker, 1 x IP65 Weatherproof Magnetic Case & 1 x Pouch Case.
- LIFETIME SUPPORT – IMPORTANT – This device is configured to work in the US, Canada, and Mexico only. Does Not work in Australia. We stand by our products and offer unlimited support. In the event that your device produces undesirable results, we’ll gladly refund 100% of your hardware and subscription charges. Additional Cases can be purchased from ASIN’s: B07R8WFTG5 & B081TK15YB (GPS Pouch). Designed for use as a pet tracking device with a pet collar attachment case included.
5 Great Uses of a 3rd Generation Wireless Location Tracking System
GPS trackers are location-tracking devices that help you to keep track of your vehicles or valuable assets. They are inexpensive and easy to install, so it might seem like an easy decision. However, before you buy one, it is important to weigh the benefits against the downsides.
A GPS tracker is a device that can be installed onto any type of asset in order to monitor its geographic movements. This information can then be used for many purposes including security and tracking of valuable assets.
GPS trackers are often used by individuals who want to keep tabs on their car or other personal items but they are also frequently employed by businesses for various purposes including security monitoring and inventory management. For this article, we will be focusing on how GPS trackers can be used by businesses for tracking their valuable.
Some Disadvantages Using GPS Trackers
Although this may be true, there are some disadvantages to using GPS trackers. As previously stated, these devices can be expensive. Some may require subscription fees and monthly charges, which is another added cost.
Disadvantages of GPS trackers GPS devices use a satellite signal that is located above our planet. In order for the device to work, it has to be able to detect the signal, decode the data, and then make sense of the information.
GPS devices depend on four satellites to work, and there are a lot of things that could interfere with the signal, like buildings, trees, hills and mountains. So if you are driving through an urban area, or in a large city, then it might not be very easy to pinpoint the location of your car.
Also, some areas have lots of tall buildings and they may block out the signal from the satellites, especially at night. GPS devices don’t provide 100% accuracy. Some may show you a false location even when the device is working properly.
Why Having a Good GPS Tracker is Important?
Here are the five reasons why you should have a good GPS tracker for your daily life.
- GPS trackers are not as expensive as they used to be.
- They can be installed on a vehicle and still monitor the person who is driving it.
- They can also monitor where a person has gone, how long they were at that location, and what kind of activity they were doing at the location (i.e., if the person was outside for work or inside for personal use.)
- GPS trackers can also be used to monitor people’s movements after an accident or incident to find out where they may have been taken by an attacker or someone with bad intentions towards them.
- GPS trackers can be installed on children’s backpacks to ensure that the children are safe throughout their day and return home safely at night, even if there’s no.
There are a plethora of 4g gps tracker no contract out there. Make sure you do your research before making a purchase, and always ask yourself what you need the tracker for. Remember, your needs may change over time so it’s best to buy something that is more flexible than something with one specific use case.